受理領取時段：110.7.1~110.8.31 週一至週五 上午9:00-11:00、下午14:00-16:00。
◎ Due to avoid gathering in the severe epidemic period, the
procedures of collecting graduation certificate are adjusted
The diploma will be mainly sent through postal delivery. If it is necessary for you need to collect the diploma personally on campus, please make an appoint on “Appointment System of Personal Diploma Collection” in advance.
Note：Please confirm to complete the following steps before you apply for diploma.
(1)All grades of this semester are all registered.
（You can check it on Academic Affairs System＞Academic score＞By Semester)
(2)Complete the Leaving School Processing.
（You can check it on Academic Affairs System > Graduation> Leaving School Processing）
You cannot get the diploma if you don’t finish these procedures.
A. How to receive my diploma through postal delivery?
1.Students who are qualified to graduate and leave the university, please log in to the “System of Transcript and Certificate Apply” to apply for the graduation certificate, and complete the postage transfer according to the instructions (The domestic postage is about $98 NT dollars.)
2.After the graduate qualification is confirmed by the Registration Section, the diploma will be sent by registered mail about 7 working days after receipt of the application.
B. How to personally collect my diploma on campus?
Please make an appointment in the system first, and then go to the Registration Section (the first floor of the Administration Building) with your student ID card to collect your diploma. In order to avoid gathering infection, you need to cooperate with the following rules:
1. The maximum number of people entering the Registration Section Office at a time is 4.
2. The system sets 30 minutes as a period and the maximum application quota for each period is 8.
If the quota is full, please choose another period that you are confirmedly available.
3. Each student only have one chance to apply for one period and cannot adjust the appointment period.
You can just receive your diploma through postal delivery after you cancel the appointment.
4. It is not allowed to entrust others to collect the diploma for the sake of the campus epidemic prevention.
5. Service Period: 110.7.1~110.8.31, Monday to Friday, 9:00-11:00, 14:00-16:00.